ZF Internship - Validation Engineering ADAS (m/f) in Paris La Defénse Cedex, France
Internship - Validation Engineering ADAS (m/f)
Division A - GEE – Engineering – Electronics
We are looking for a new colleague in the Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Department at our location in Paris, France for a duration of 3-6 months.
• Support the validation team in the development of Advanced Driver Assistance Systems, with features such as Automated Emergency Braking (AEB)
• Update vehicle architecture involving different ECUs (Radar, Camera, etc.) and perform CAN signal analysis (characteristics and functional behavior) to confirm the design of all expected functionalities and to solve/understand bugs at system level (vehicle debugging)
• Contribute to the validation and test plans and support the validation team in understanding and solving potential issues during bench and vehicle tests
• Participate in test drives with the OEM to confirm the design and formalize the performance level to be reached
• Provide some documentation to describe the bugs (Word, Visio, etc.)
• In charge of developing HIL bench for the validation of ADAS functions
• Enrolled in an Engineering degree such as Electronics, Mechatronics, Automation, Information Technology, Embedded Systems or similar
• Interested in the automotive industry and vehicle testing
• Knowledge of Matlab Simulink, Can/Ethernet communication and Electrical architecture design
• Fluent in French and English
• Driver's license and good level of driving skills (specific driving license will have to be passed for test in car)
Are you interested?
Please submit your complete and indicative application (CV and certificates) and ensure that you upload all documents in one file (PDF, max. 3MB).
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Anja Kollmann via phone: +33 158 584 595.
Required Education and Experience
Experience and Skill Requirements
Paris La Defénse Cedex
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran