ZF Feeder/Programming Technician in Marshall, Illinois
Division A - Global Electronics
Assist SMT Programmers by performing 5 Piece verifications as primary function. Apply trouble shooting skills to track and repair SMT feeders and PCBA Magazines, and perform SMT equipment head rebuilds as secondary job functions.
· Perform 5 piece verifications for SMT programming changes.
· Perform maintenance and repairs on SMT Feeders.
· Support and contribute to the reduction of repeat bad feeders and continuous improvements in feeder Maintenance.
· Mechanical assembly/disassembly of feeders as necessary to perform repairs.
· Perform nozzle maintenance on SMT equipment nozzles.
· Perform magazine maintenance and assembly.
· Perform rebuilds on Panasonic SMT equipment heads.
· Comply with and support the health, safety, and environmental programs, policies and procedures.
· Spare parts procurement and usage analysis.
· Develop and maintain feeder maintenance and repair documentation.
· Maintain 5S standards in feeder repair room.
· Other duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience
High School diploma or equivalent required. Associate's degree preferred.
Experience and Skill Requirements
•SMT Equipment operations – Experience operating and performing operator maintenance on SMT equipment (Panasonic CM, DT, & NPM).
•SMT feeder operations – Experience operating and maintaining SMT feeders.
•Must be willing and able to learn and utilize basic troubleshooting skills.
•Computer skills – Use of MS Office (Excel, Word), GroupWise e-mail.
•Good analytical and problem solving skills.
•Solid understanding of IPC standards.
•Demonstrates a desire to learn, develop technical skills and formulate constructive ideas.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran