ZF Head of SAP Strategy, Architecture & Governance (m/f) in Koblenz, Germany
Head of SAP Strategy, Architecture & Governance (m/f)
GDF - Information Systems
We are looking for a new colleague in the IT SAP department at our location in Neuwied.
Your tasks as Head of SAP Strategy, Architecture & Governance (m/f):
• Manage and building up the SAP Strategy & Governance team of 8 people including budget responsibility
• Develop the SAP strategy, architecture and plan the roadmap for digitalization, define the solutions and govern the Business Technology Platform including cloud, central platform and ERP systems
• Ensure governance for IT, Business Domains and Business Operations in coordination with BRM organization
• Build and maintain ecosystem and relationship with strategic partners, in particular SAP and support the ZF SAP System Steering Committee activities along with communication to the business domains and operations
• Responsible for the global SAP Licenses and perform Annual License Measurements
Your profile as Head of SAP Strategy, Arc hitecture & Governance (m/f) :
• Successfully completed Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Informatics, Engineering or equivalent
• Demonstrated experience in SAP Architecture and solid technical knowledge of SAP products and technology
• Budget management experience and first experience in leading a team
• Strategic thinking and good communication skills, ability to negotiate and convince others
• Fluent English skills
Are you interested?
Please apply online and include complete and expressive application papers (cover letter, CV, and certificates) as well as salary expectations and earliest start date. Please make sure that all your documents are compiled (PDF, max. 3 MB) when uploading.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Anja Kollmann via phone: +49 211 584 808.
Required Education and Experience
Experience and Skill Requirements