ZF Rework Technician - Level 1 in Gray Court, South Carolina
Rework Technician - Level 1
ZF Transmissions Gray Court
Operate all equipment in accordance with standard work practices within assigned work area.
• Maintain a safe work environment with assigned work area.
• Meet or exceed quality, productivity and cost standards within assigned work area.
• Subject Matter Expert (SME) for all equipment and processes in assigned work area.
• Conform to all safety rules based on Job Safety Analysis (JSA) studies within assigned work area.
• Assist as needed in setting up equipment in accordance with equipment specifications, SOP's and JSA's in assigned work area.
• Assist as needed in troubleshooting, maintaining, and repairing rework equipment in assigned work area.
• Verify that all quality checks including measurements and document are being recorded in the SPC system (CMM Reporter or SPC Regelkarte) in accordance to job specifications and standard work practices within assigned work area.
• Actively participate and contribute to the team within assigned area.
• Perform all required duties and communicate information within shift overlap procedure.
• Adhere to all housekeeping SOP's in and around work area including 5S standards.
• Understand and comply with TS 16949 and ISO 14000 requirements.
• Supports and complies with established Company’s Corporate Principles.
• Other duties as it relates to this position.
• High School diploma or GED (General Education Diploma) equivalent.
• Manufacturing experience with an emphasis on mechanical aptitude.
• Manufacturing Skills Standards Council program at Piedmont Tech or similar manufacturing skills program.
ZF North America, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. ZF North America, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. ZF North America, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of ZF North America, Inc. employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.