ZF Supply Chain Coordinator in Duncan, South Carolina
Supply Chain Coordinator
ZF Chassis Systems Duncan
Insert Job Description
- Essential Skills and Experience:
• Excellent Verbal and Written Skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, and must demonstrate very good Microsoft Excel skill set.
• SAP experience and MRP knowledge.
• Strong data input accuracy and detail oriented.
• 3-5 +Years of directly related experience in an Automotive JIT/JIS logistics or materials management environment.
- HS diploma (Associate Preferred)
• Ability to operate a fork lift.
ZF North America, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. ZF North America, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. ZF North America, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of ZF North America, Inc. employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.