ZF Financial Analyst II (Project Controller) in Duncan, South Carolina
Financial Analyst II (Project Controller)
ZF Chassis Systems Duncan
Position Summary:Establish and maintain cost control over the
project and keep the project within budget. Support the set-up of the financial
fundament as well as the legal entity in the new plant.
- Prepare and organize the entire pre and post calculation of the project and
work out a feasibility study.
- Generate the quotation costing, cross
departmental validation and edit all relevant information for the
- Conduct and track a cost effective
calculation & capital budgeting and create investment proposals.
- Analyze, interpret and track the economic
results as regards the project development and team decisions and prepare
- Develop a project structure together with
the project team.
- Adjust and introduce the required
controlling instruments and secure their acceptance among the project
- Support the cross departmental functions to
assure proper processes & activities within the project.
- Develop an operational planning &
investment and implement them into the overall planning.
- Realize monthly reporting on economic KPIs
(earnings, profit, investment, project costs...) as well as the plant up
to handover to plant controller, cost analysis, including a target
performance comparison as well as special analysis to develop counter
measures together with the Project Manager/ Team or Head of the Region.
Economically evaluate Engineering changes.
Analyze and consider potential development
trends of the project.
- Prepare and support the local set up of the
legal entity including "Board of Directors" documents.
- Realize follow up monitoring for the plant
according to GD 97/04.
- Adjust revenue accruals for project cost
reimbursements from BU CY plants on a monthly basis and realize them.
- Prepare planning reports for projects with
- Prepare and participate in price
negotiations with the customer.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in controlling, finance or
other business field
3-5+ years of professional controlling experience
Profound MS Office and SAP CO skills
Proven skills in profitability analysis and
- Strong analytical capabilities and problem
- High assertiveness as well as persuasive
- Good communication skills and ability to
work in a team
Skills and experience:
- Experience in the
- German and/or
Spanish language skills
ZF North America, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. ZF North America, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. ZF North America, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of ZF North America, Inc. employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.